Closed-loop audit and in-store execution for retailers
What does it do?
- Closed-loop workflow including scheduler, audit, action plan and follow-up
- Flexible automated scoring
- Notifications and reminders
- Support for photos and attachments
- Online and offline form builder
- Online and offline store and user management
- Reporting, Dashboard and KPI
- Support for smartphones and tablets
Why choose Compliantia?
- Faster and improved in-store execution
- Higher merchandising and service compliance
- Reduced shrinkage and losses
- Engineered for retailers
- Lower total cost of ownership than Excel
- Configurable to your specific needs
- One-day setup and free trial
- No hardware, no headaches, secure
- Trusted by Tier 1 and 2 retailers worldwide
- Head office Track the performance of stores, programs and individuals.
- District managers Perform web, tablet and mobile retail audits. Create and follow-up on action plans. Spot trends, problem areas and repeat unacceptables.
- Franchisees and store managers Acknowledge visits. View and follow-up on action plans. View visit history and trends.
- Brand administrator Manage locations, users and forms online and offline.
On our blog
- Best practiceRetailers: Implement A Retail Audit Process In Five Steps
- Cost-benefitRetail Audit Software: Buy vs Build
- General informationRetail Audit Misconceptions
In the news
Designed to cut the time and expense of sending a district manager to a store, Compliantia is an "out of the box" retail audit and task management software as a service (SaaS) that runs on the web, smart phones and tablets. [...] It optimizes the effectiveness of in-store merchandising programs by ensuring they are implemented consistently.
- Compliantia is used in over 4,700 stores in 21 countries in North-America, Europe and Australia
- Compliantia is used by Tier 1 retailers with revenues in excess of $1 billion
- Compliantia implements your store list and hierarchy
- Compliantia allows you to import your stores, users and forms in bulk with Excel and export data to Excel and PDF
- Compliantia is used for merchandising and service compliance, health and safety, security, loss prevention and more
- Registering for a 30 day trial only takes a few minutes and is free
- 40% of users access Compliantia on a tablet or smartphone
- There are 25 built-in reports, graphs and visualizations in Compliantia, ready to use
- Compliantia stands for "Compliant Information Architecture", a reflection of the importance of measuring performance
- Compliantia uses redundantly load-balanced servers for speed and reliability
- We have over 22,000 retail professionals in our moderated LinkedIn groups
- Who owns the data? You do. The customer's data is the sole and exclusive property of the customer.